Sterling Real Estate
Sterling Potomac Falls Real Estate
STERLING/POTOMAC FALLS(20165) REAL ESTATE MARKET ACTIVITY REPORTS
STERLING (20164) REAL ESTATE MARKET ACTIVITY REPORTS
STERLING/DULLES (20166) REAL ESTATE MARKET ACTIVITY REPORTS
Sterling, also known as Potomac Falls, is conveniently located along the route 7 corridor with convenient access to the Fairfax County Parkway and route 28 making it a wonderful place for those who commute to Fairfax County, Washington D.C. and Maryland.
Convenience to major commuting routes is not the only reason to live in here, however. There are shopping centers, community centers, indoor and outdoor fitness and sport complexes, trails, nature centers, parks and recreation with fishing and boating and a number of golf courses.
For shoppers there is the Cascades Marketplace and Dulles Town Center. Together these offer millions of square feet of retail stores from home improvement to high end fashion. If you are looking for something it can probably be found here.
Outdoor enthusiast will enjoy the Algonkian Regional Park which is located along the Potomac River and provides a place for outdoor fun with boating, a waterpark, fishing, picnic pavilions, miniature golf, cabin rentals and an 18-hole golf course designed by Ed Ault. Also nearby is the 357 acre Claude Moore Park which is dedicated to the preservation of nature in harmony with people. This park has miles of nature trails, a sports complex with ballfields and a new indoor sports center with an indoor track, basketball courts, fitness center, climbing wall and indoor swimming pool. The new center pays tribute to the area’s farming heritage with its barn-like style complete with a silo.
Golfers might enjoy a membership at the prestigious Trump National Golf Club, Washington D.C. where they will have access to two of the finest golf course in the area. The Championship Course, designed by Tom Fazio plays along the Potomac River and challenges players with long fairways and difficult greens. The River Course which was designed by Arthur Hills is a links style course with undulating terrain and lots of water.
Sterling & Potomac Falls, VA Neighborhoods
Broad Run Farms,
Cabin Branch Forest,
Cascades-Cypress Point at Lowes Island,
Cascades - The Overlook at(New Construction),
Cascades View (New Construction),
Central Parke (Active Adult 55+),
Colonnade At Dulles,
Great Falls Chase,
Great Falls Forest,
Great Forest Overlook,
Lowes Island-Cypress Point,
Old Sterling Gable,
Parkside at Dulles,
Seneca Ridge / Seneca Chase,
Tall Oaks / Cascades Park,
Townes at Hallcrest
Community Features and Highlights
- North East Corner of Loudoun County along the Banks of the Potomac River
- Trump National Golf Club, Washington D.C. – (Private Club with Two 18 hole Courses, One Designed by Tom Fazio and One Designed by Arthur Hills. Memberships Available).
- Algonkian Regional Park (18 hole Golf Course, Boating, Fishing, Cabin Rentals, Picnic Pavilions, Mini Golf, Volcano Island Waterpark)
- Potomac Lakes (Cascades) Sportsplex
- Claude Moore Park (Indoor Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Indoor Basketball Courts, Rock Climbing Wall)
- Dulles Town Center (Mall with 185 Stores and Restaurants)
- Cascades Marketplace (Long and Foster Office, Home Depot, Giant Foods, Starbucks, Banks and Restaurants).
- Northern Virginia Community College - Loudoun Campus
- Amenities (Pools, Fitness Centers, Tot Lots, Community Centers, Tennis Courts)
- Apartment style Condos, Townhomes, Villas and Single Family Homes
- Broad Run Bridge and Tollhouse (on National Historic Register of Historic Places)
- Vestal's Gap Road and Lanesville Historic District (on National Historic Register of Historic Places)
- Horsepen Run
- Loudoun County Senior Center located in Cascades
- Loudoun County Library located in Cascades & in Sterling Park
- Gwen Thompson Briar Patch Park
- Sterling (Park) Golf & Swim Club
Sterling Homes for Sale
Looking for Sterling homes for sale? Search our local listings database for access to listings in Sterling and surrounding areas. Whether you want to buy or sell Sterling, Virginia real estate, you can browse through properties or find a wide variety of real estate resources available on this website.
Sterling Real Estate Agent
If you are looking for a Sterling REALTOR®, choose Marilee Murphy! As your Sterling real estate agent, Marilee Murphy can assist you with all of your home buying and selling needs. She can provide you with access to the local listings database and offer her experience and knowledge to make the home buying or selling process easier for you and your family. Contact Marilee Murphy today to get your home search started!